Authorized Michigan Dealer
RLS Energy has partnered with Heatmaster to provide you with the highest quality wood stove on the market. Heatmasterss is a family-owned company which has manufactured and distributed it’s own line of outdoor furnaces since 2001 and through it’s dedicated staff and management has many more years of knowledge and experience. We continually research and discover new and innovative ways to improve our products and develop new ones.
Take control of your heating budget with a new wood or coal furnace call RLS Energy to get the process started. We have a variety of stoves in stock.
Special Financing Options Are Available!
Easy for You
- Less cleaning and maintenance: The Easy Clean handle makes cleaning the heat exchange tubes a breeze. No need to brush tubes or scrape creosote, you can load and clean your furnace in 5 minutes!
- Stay clean while loading: The Smokeless Loading handle lets you enjoy clean, easy loading. Just pull the handle before opening the door to eliminate smoke coming out at you while loading.
- Less wood cutting: These high efficiency furnaces use up to 50% less wood than conventional furnaces, saving you time cutting and loading wood and cleaning ash.
- Indoors and outdoors: G Series furnaces are safe and clean enough to be installed in a garage, shop or outbuilding as well.
- Easy access hinged rear door – The insulated rear door is built with a unique hinge design which allows for easy access to the rear of the furnace and quick and easy removal of the door if required without the use of tools or hardware.
- Safe easy-to-use dual firebox door latch – Our carefully designed latch catches the door so it doesn’t swing completely open and expose you to excessive heat.
- New for 2017 – A sight glass in the bottom front door that let’s you see the fire in the lower combustion chamber without opening the door.
An Outdoor Wood Furnace that’s Built to Last
- 409 Stainless Steel – Titanium enhanced and corrosion resistant, it’s the only product that can provide the right blend of longevity, heat transfer and other critical traits that meet the HeatMasterSS standard of excellence.
- Heatmasterss warranty – We back each furnace with our best-in-industry Lifetime Limited Warranty which is twice as long as the leading mild steel competitor. It confirms our confidence in our products.
- Rounded firebox – The rounded design gives the firebox more strength with fewer welds.
- ISO 9001 Certified – HeatMasterSS furnaces are built to the very highest manufacturing standards, employing top notch design and engineering.
- Heavy duty multi-layer insulation
The G4000 is the perfect marriage of size, performance and efficiency for heating a single residence or multiple buildings up to 4000 ft2.
The G7000 was purposely designed for larger applications and multiple structures. A larger firebox gives greater heating capacity and long burn times for buildings up to 7,000 ft2.
The G10000 was purposely designed for larger applications and multiple structures. A larger firebox gives greater heating capacity and long burn times for buildings up to 10,000 ft2.
Outdoor coal furnace, the C Series provides quality workmanship and materials with a design built for performance and efficiency. They work with almost any existing heating system and follow the HeatMasterss standard for quality. Although they are very cost-effective, no shortcuts in quality were made in the production of these units.