RLS Energy has partnered with Heatmaster to provide you with the highest quality wood stove on the market. Heatmasterss is a family-owned company which has manufactured and distributed it’s own line of outdoor furnaces since 2001 and through it’s dedicated staff and management has many more years of knowledge and experience. We continually research and discover new and innovative ways to improve our products and develop new ones.
One of the best features of Heatmasterss furnaces is that they burn all-natural materials instead of non-renewable fossil fuels, meaning fewer harmful emissions are released into the environment. At HeatMasterss, we don’t just sell green – we live green. Aside from heating our own facility with an outdoor furnace, we are a member of several environmentally-aware associations, participate in an extensive recycling initiative and stay informed of the latest trends to help us build better, cleaner, greener products. After consulting with one of our dealers, you’ll be able to choose the right furnace to meet your needs.
Greener and Cleaner
Today, studies show that when burned properly, wood fires remain one of the most efficient and environmentally-sound ways to generate heat because it uses a renewable, abundant energy resource with zero net carbon contribution.
In addition to reducing carbon emissions, which are believed to contribute to the greenhouse effect, burning wood instead of pricey fossil fuels enables homeowners to dramatically lower their energy costs. With an outdoor furnace, you can live comfortably in your heated home, knowing that your carbon footprint is getting smaller while your spending budget is suddenly growing larger.
Benefits of Wood Burning
1. It’s better for your wallet – Reduces utility costs and virtually eliminates your heating bill.There are many advantages to using an outdoor wood furnace:
2. It’s better for your safety – By taking the risk of fire outside of the home, it removes the dangers associated with indoor burning including chimney fires, carbon monoxide poisoning or oxygen depletion.
3. It’s better for your health – Keeps all problems associated with indoor wood burning (smoke, ashes, odor, soot buildup, air quality) and indoor wood storage (bugs, rodents) outside and away from your home.
4. It’s better for meeting all your heating needs – Can be used with most existing heating systems and has the ability to heat multiple buildings.
5. It’s better for the environment – Burns all-natural fuels which are a renewable energy source, are in abundant supply and are often inexpensive or free. It leaves no net carbon contribution when burned properly!